10. There’s one name for the holiday in Hebrew, but eight ways to spell it in English.
9. Your non-Jewish friends constantly whine about you getting gifts for eight days.
8. The jelly inside your sufganiyot always squirts directly on your new clothes.
7. NO, I don’t “Got milk!” That’s a powder mustache from jelly donuts.
6. You celebrate for eight days without any weekdays off from school.
5. They don’t make 100-calorie packs of donuts, latkes, and chocolate gelt.
4. Scraping last year’s wax out of your menorah, your sister’s menorah, your brother’s….
3. Celebrating with anyone who sings every verse of Maoz Tzur.
2.When you spin the dreidel for fun, you always win, but when you play for chocolate, you always lose.
1. By the time you fill your menorah with eight candles, you’re over the whole Hanukkah thing.