10. The Jewish people are like the stars in the sky, so together we form an ALL-STAR TEAM!
9. Jews stick together like Barnes and Noble, like Crate and Barrel, and like Abercrombie and Fitch.
8. United we stand! Divided we keep milk and meat.
7. The Jewish people are so close that we should just call ourselves "Jew-nified!"
6. Take a lesson from matzah meal--alone, it's just tasteless dust, but when it sticks together, it becomes something souper!
5. There's no "I" in "ahdut."
4. The Jewish nation is like an everything bagel--eclectic, well-rounded, and holy!
3. R*E*S*P*E*C*T*: It doesn't matter if you're a Jew from Israel or Mississippi!
2. One nation, under God, indivisible, with kugel and chicken soup for all.
1. We're taking the "N" out of UNITY, so U and I can be even closer!