Behrman House Online Store
Hebrew Reading Assessment
Written specifically for assessing students' accuracy and fluency in decoding, Hebrew Reading Assessment includes twenty-five assessment pages divided into six sections. Each section includes an introduction providing guidance on how to assess that specific area of decoding.
Ways to use the Hebrew Reading Assessment manual:
- Plan lessons
- Personalize instruction
- Write progress reports
- Place students in reading groups
- Communicate results with students, parents, the education director, and other teachers.
- Step-by-step tips for using the assessment sheets
- Data analysis and student feedback
- Remediation techniques
- Sample rubrics
- Multiyear student reading record
Click here to hear the author read the twenty-five Hebrew assessment pages aloud line by line.
There are no products in your shopping cart.