Behrman House Online Store
All the steps to an easy-to-lead, 30 -min, participatory Seder. Includes seder Planning Guide with shopping list, recipes, activities for kids.
Quantity discounts available.
Illustrated by Julie Wohl
Complete your seder in 30 minutes or an hour - it's up to you!
Create your own meaningful seder with Simply Seder: A Passover Haggadah. Clear directions, explanations of time-honored rituals, and thought-provoking discussion starters will help you create a memorable experience for your guests.
Turn the book over for Planning Your Passover Seder, your guide to creating a memorable seder, including plan-ahead checklists, activities for children, ideas for encouraging participation, and more.
Visit www.behrmanhouse.com/passover for additional Passover resources, including songs, blessings, recipes, activities, online games, videos, articles, & more!
- Clear directions for seder leaders
- Transliterations of Hebrew passages
- Colorful artwork
- Optional readings and discussion questions
- Modern additions, such as Miriam's Cup
- Gender-sensitive language
Planning Your Passover Seder:
- Plan-ahead checklist
- Preparing the seder plate
- Seder table checklist
- Activities for children
- Personalizing your seder service
- Encouraging participation
- Searching for chameitz
- Perfect for the first-time seder leader, or anyone who wants a short but meaningful seder.
- Appropriate for families with children of all ages.
- Double-sided: Open one side for a guide to Planning your Passover Seder. Turn to the other side for your Passover Haggadah.
- Scan the QR code in the planning guide to visit the website on your smartphone.
There are no products in your shopping cart.