Behrman House Online Store
The New Siddur Program: Book 1
Your students already have a basic prayer vocabulary. Now they're ready to build a strong foundation for siddur study with a unique, lively combination of prayer materials, activities, and stories.
- Builds knowledge progressively, beginning with the simplest and most common grammatical structures
- Prayer excerpts present siddur vocabulary in its proper liturgical context
- Reading practice of key prayers builds siddur fluency, while developing an understanding of the underlying Jewish values
- Activities facilitate translation and comprehension of key siddur words
- Stories with contemporary themes introduce siddur vocabulary in a modern Hebrew context
- Checkpoints monitor student progress to ensure success
Bring the language of Hebrew prayer to life in your classroom.
" The New Siddur Program books are attractive and easy to use and--most important to us--there's a relationship between siddur Hebrew and modern language. The parents are excited about the interrelationship; they feel it has relevance for their children."
Downtown Jewish Community School
There are no products in your shopping cart.