Behrman House Online Store
Back to School Hebrew Reading Refresher
Do your students lose their Hebrew reading skills every year between May and September?
Designed as a follow-up to Shalom Uvrachah--The New Hebrew Primer, the Back to School Hebrew Reading Refresher can be used after this or any other primer for 3-4 weeks at the start of the school year to:
- Review Hebrew letters and words
- Drill Hebrew reading and remediate reading problems
- Practice writing skills
- Enrich cultural concepts
- Serve as a bridge between a primer and Book 1 of any Hebrew series
Exercises are purposeful and efficient. In just a few short weeks, this thorough review gives students the confidence they need to begin Book 1 of their Hebrew series. In addition to simple blessings, songs, and prayer excerpts, the exercises also include:
- Word fragments, syllables, and whole word skills
- Sound-alike and look-alike letter practice
- Final letter identification
- Cultural word and phrase review
- Simple roots
- Unusual word endings and other reading rules
- Simple, practical Hebrew vocabulary
The school year gets off to a brilliant start with the Back-to-School Hebrew Reading Refresher.
There are no products in your shopping cart.